This blog will not be adding more posts but will remain open for you to access the information that will remain here.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome to our community

This blog is a writers' co-operative. We have come together to write about our passion - living sustainably. Each of our writers have blogs of their own and I invite you to click on the links that will take you to read them.

We all welcome you to the co-op and hope you'll save us to your reader and become a frequent visitor. I hope we will have a new post every day for you to read. Please leave a comment to let us know what you're thinking about living in these tough times.

Our writers all live the life they write about so there is a lot of experience here. Ask questions, give us suggestions and let us all join together as a community to support each other and learn what we need to live to our potential.

Thanks for visiting us.

Rhonda Jean
Down to Earth

9 comments:

fmll said...

Congratulations everyone on this new blog venture! I am a huge fan of Rhonda and Julie and I look forward to getting to know the other writers and gaining information and guidance along the way.

SubtropicalHappiness said...

I think dear FMLL has said it all.
I know this will be a wonderful place for guidance and a place of learning for the times that are ahead of us.
Thankyou once again
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I am a newcomer to reading blogs. I lost my job 2 weeks ago and didn't have time for fooling around on the internet while working and studying for a master's degree. Now I have lots of time and few job prospects with the world economies tanking. I stumbled upon Down To Earth only about a week ago and have been reading avidly ever since!
Rhonda et al. are providing a tremendous service to other people by sharing what they have learned and also by empowering others to survive whatever is ahead. THANK YOU.

Dan said...

Congrats on the new co-op Rhonda, great Reading.. Say hi at the old stomping ground some day.. We still luv ya..

Barb said...

Congratulations on this new endeavor!

white_lilly said...

What a fantastic blog this will be, so many interesting people who will encourage and excite people in living the simple way of life. The days, months, years ahead are going to be difficult for the world economy and knowing you can work to be sustainable and self sufficient will be rewarding in more ways than one.

Sue

Lis said...

I think everyone has said it already, but I am looking forward to reading all the future posts on this blog. i too am a fan a Julie & Rhonda and also look forward to getting to know all the other writers.

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, I've been reading your blog for some time and I'm delighted that you've brought this talented community together. I'm both surprised and strangely comforted that you have such a following of young people (I'm a bit older that you, even! Ha Ha!); there's hope for our world even yet! And it's lovely to read ~ and yes, learn ~ from ALL of you! There's much satisfaction to be had in "doing it yourself" and "making do" and even in "doing without". Best wishes in this endeavor...I won't miss a post!!

Mumma Bear said...

Thank you for doing this!