This blog will not be adding more posts but will remain open for you to access the information that will remain here.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Simple Green and Frugal

I got a shock this morning when I read Crunchy Chicken's post and saw on her blog list that a new post had been made here. I'd just read our Heather's lovely post about gifting so I clicked on the link to check out "A time to celebrate", wondering what it was. I was quite taken aback to find the simple green frugal blog, written by another Heather! I wrote her a note apologising for using a name so close to hers for our co-op - she started her blog a long time ago. She was very gracious and said: "Don't be silly. No harm done. So many of us have the same wonderful goals and they seem to center around living a more simple, green and frugal life. I'm happy to share the name with you :)"

So I'd like to introduce Heather's blog to you. She writes about the same things we do. She is mindful, frugal, eating local and visits her farmer's market on her bicycle. Take some time to visit her and say hello when you're there. I've also added Heather to our bloglist. Thanks Heather!

5 comments:

Heather @ SGF said...

I added your blog to my daily reading list just today and, low and behold, the first posting is about me :)

Thanks for your kind words and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts as well!

Joanne said...

Perhaps Blogger should have a blog name checker option. Since beginning "We Knit, Sew, Bake and Grow" I have also found another blog with a very similar name which predates mine.
People who are serious about frugality and simple, healthy living are not usually too precious about keeping it to themselves. The more talk about it, the better the outcomes!

Compostwoman said...

There is another "Compostbin" as well, and another Compostwoman, who is spookily similar in her ways to me....but the other side of our planet

;-)

As you say, the more who spread the word, the better though!

Naomi said...

It just goes to show the generosity of all those wonderful people blogging about frugal, green healthy lifestyles :)

Crunchy Chicken said...

Phew! At first I was wondering what else I did to piss someone off. I'm glad it was just that.