This blog will not be adding more posts but will remain open for you to access the information that will remain here.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome to our new writers!

by Rhonda Jean

I am very pleased to introduce two new writers to you. Francesca is writing from Italy, her personal blog is Fuoriborgo and I'm sure you'll find some interesting reading there.

Our other writer is Susy, who writes from Ohio. Do yourself a favour and check out her personal blog Chiot's Run.

Both writers will be posting here soon. I'm sure you'll find them an interesting and intelligent addition to our group.

We are saying goodbye to Julie from Towards Sustainability and Sarah from The Compost Bin. I'm sure you all join with me in wishing these wonderful women all the best in their writing and their blogs.

Thank you to the many people who applied to write here with us. The standard of blog writing is quite remarkable and I found the decision quite difficult.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic! I love Susy's writing at Chiot's run and I'm happy to see her here. I've never seen Francesca's blog, so I'm excited to get to know her!

nicola said...

Francesca is amazing and wonderful. I will have to check out Susy.
Welcome.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

livinginalocalzone said...

Looking forward to reading posts from Susie and Francesca - I'm a regular reader of Chiot's Run, and excited to look at Fuoriborgo too :-)

livinginalocalzone said...

Ack that's what I get for responding when I'm barely awake. Apologies for the misspelling of Susy's name!

Emily @ Under$1000PerMonth said...

Oh, how exciting! I'll be looking forward to the new perspectives.

Chris said...

Bye Julie and Sarah, thanks for all your personal contributions. I wish you well on your next endeavours. :)

Hi Susy and Francesca!

frugalundergrad said...

They both seem like wonderful choices to me! I can't wait to read their posts here at the co-op.